Job Vacancies World Food Programme (WFP)
Position: Senior Staff Assistant G6
Location: United States of America ( The )
Closing Date: Wednesday, 02 November 2011
The world’s largest humanitarian agency, the World Food Programme (WFP), the United Nations frontline agency fighting the global war on hunger, is seeking a Senior Staff Assistant (Executive Assistant) at the G6 level for a position located in their liaison office in Washington, DC.
The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills, demonstrate the ability to maintain accurate files and records; and be able to work quickly and accurately under time constraints. Competency in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
To view the accountabilities for this position please click on the below link:
Successful candidates will have at least five years of secretarial experience, some of which should have been at a senior secretarial level. Experience working in an international organisational is an asset. Proficiency in English is expected. A minimum of a secondary school education (High School Diploma or equivalent) is required.
SALARY RANGE $ 46234 – 75826 $ (NET BASE/YEARLY. Pension & Medical benefits will apply))
In order to apply to this position: Go to: http://i-recruitment.wfp.org/vacancies/11-0011888
Step 1: Create and submit your Online CV. Step 2: Submit your application. NOTE: You must complete Step 2 in order for your application to be considered for this vacancy.
WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
Applicants should possess valid visa/work permit to live and work in the United States and reside within commuting distance of the duty station before applying to this position.
Courtesy, tact and the ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted and no applications will be accepted after the closing date.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- Powered by Article Dashboard performance food group
- Powered by Article Dashboard meteorology forum
- Powered by Article Dashboard psychology forums
- Powered by Article Dashboard psychology forum
- Powered by Article Dashboard what colleges offer meteorology
- Powered by Article Dashboard meteorology powerpoints
- Powered by Article Dashboard top ten meteorology schools
- Powered by Article Dashboard psychology tests
- Powered by Article Dashboard meteorology forums
- Powered by Article Dashboard meteorology exams