Job Vacancies US Agency for International Development
Position: Program Operations Assistant
Location: United States of America ( The ), Washington
Closing Date: Wednesday, 25 July 2012
The USAID/Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA) is seeking applications for a Program Operations Assistant in Washington, D.C. (SOL-OFDA-12-000024) under a Personal Services Contract (PSC). If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please refer to www.globalcorps.com to access the solicitation, and application materials, as well as information on how to apply. Applications for this position are due no later than July 25, 2012 at 5:00 pm EDT.
How to apply:
Applications must be received by the closing date and time at the address specified in the solicitation.
Qualified individuals are required to submit:
A complete U.S. Government OF-612 form with hand-written signature, including OF-612 continuation sheets as needed (downloadable forms are available on the USAID website, http://www.usaid.gov/forms, at Federal offices, or at www.globalcorps.com).
Submission of a resume alone IS NOT a complete application. This position requires the completion of additional forms and/or supplemental materials as described in this section. Failure to provide the required information and/or materials will result in your not being considered for employment.
A supplemental document specifically addressing the five (5) Quality Ranking Factors (QRFs) shown in the solicitation.
To ensure consideration of applications for the intended position, please reference the solicitation number on your application, and as the subject line in any cover letter.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- Powered by Article Dashboard washington state
- Powered by Article Dashboard united states government
- Powered by Article Dashboard state government
- pligg content management system federal government jobs
- pligg content management system operations
- Powered by Article Dashboard operate
- Powered by Article Dashboard government job
- Powered by Article Dashboard wa state
- pligg content management system reference
- Powered by Article Dashboard us government