Job Vacancies United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
Position: Consultancy Assignment: Consultant to Support the Inter Agency Task Team on the Prevention and Treatment of HIV Infection in Pregnant Women Mothers and Children
Location: United States of America ( The )
Closing Date: Wednesday, 14 September 2011
If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the worlds leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to Support the Inter Agency Task Team on the Prevention and Treatment of HIV Infection in Pregnant Women, Mothers and Children.
Job Vacancies Purpose:
Please see Terms of Reference
Job Vacancies Qualification:
- Advanced university degree in Medicine, Social Sciences, Epidemiology, Public Health or related technical field.
- Sound knowledge of theory, practice, and application of epidemiological and operational research methodologies, including design and evaluation of research; scientific and technical report writing techniques and methods
- Ten years of progressively responsible professional work experience at the national and international levels in programme management, monitoring and evaluation, in a related field. Experience in:
- Managing complex partnerships including Coordinating and organizing with and between a large group of United Nations Agencies, donors and partners.
- Convening national partners and working with Ministries of Health on the revision of policies and programmes.
- Programming around PMTCT and Paediatric HIV care, support and treatment including good understanding of health systems in resource limited settings.
- Planning, designing and conducting assessments and evaluations, including defining assessment methodology, writing protocols, organizing data collection, analysis of epidemiological data, preparing technical and scientific papers for publication
- Establishing standards and evaluating programme performance and impact;
- Reviewing and analysing a variety of technical review comments on projects, and recommending appropriate actions;
- Preparing and presenting clear and concise oral and written communications; preparing a variety of narrative documents including policy statements and scientific publications;
- Experience working with the United Nations, particularly UNICEF
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, send a cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae in English, AND a duly completed United Nations Personal History form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 September 2011, quoting Consultant, IATT Coordinator. Please indicate your availability, and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Job Vacancies UNICEF is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly females are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Vacancies UNICEF
633 3rd Avenue
New York, NY
Incoming search terms for the article:
- jobs unops org
- powered by phpBB hiv support
- powered by phpBB pregnant woman
- unicef personal history form 2011
- UNICEF PMTCT Vacancies
- child rights consultant vacancy september 2011
- unicef september jobs
- unicef vacancy pmtct
- United Nations Peronal History
- vacances at pmtct tz