Job Vacancies Tetra Tech ARD
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Location: United States
Closing Date: Friday, 13 July 2012
Tetra Tech ARD (www.ardinc.com), an international consulting services firm, has an immediate opening for an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist at our company headquarters in Burlington, VT. The M&E Specialist will participate in new business development and awarded contracts to conceptualize and develop M&E systems and implement them. This position will ensure that Tt ARD is developing, implementing and maintaining high quality performance monitoring and evaluation systems, compliant with client requirements and that serve program management. The characteristics of the person to fill this position include: excellent analytic skills; attention to detail in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment; creativity while ensuring compliance to client regulations, and; the ability to work in a variety of teams on a variety of types of programs.
- Provide high quality technical and analytic services in the development of performance monitoring / management plans in proposals and for field projects, ensuring compliance with Mission and overall client requirements and regulations.
- Work as an integral member of proposal teams (up to 4 at a time) to serve as champion for results-based performance monitoring/management based on the development hypotheses and results frameworks.
- Write M&E sections of proposals, other parts of proposals as needed, adapt and/or develop innovative tools for measurement of progress and achievement, adding to the Tetra Tech ARD M&E toolbox.
- Upon award, serve on the start-up team to finalize the PMP for submission, train staff and partners, develop instrumentation, and design baseline surveys.
- Provide on-going support to field programs as needed, including conducting internal DQAs.
- Work with the Information and Knowledge Management and GPS/GIS teams to find synergies with performance-based monitoring and evaluation.
- Design and manage evaluations (in line with new USAID policies and guidelines).
- Participate with the firm’s general business development and marketing activities and new business tracking.
- Master’s degree in MIS, statistics, mathematics, sociology, economics or other relevant field;
- Minimum 10 years professional experience with a minimum 5 years international experience, either in management or implementing performance-based M&E in the field;
- Experience in one of Tetra Tech ARD’s major sectors– economic growth, democracy and governance, land tenure and property rights, water, or environment and natural resources;
- Experience as a trainer, both formal and informal, and mentor locally and internationally;
- Familiarity with USAID’s Managing for Results Framework, the Standard Foreign Assistance Framework and the FACTS system; familiarity with PBSA procurement preferred;
- Ability to lead and serve as an effective member on a variety of teams;
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral);
- Demonstrated writing ability and previous experience in developing and writing proposals;
- Speaking and reading proficiency in Spanish, Russian, French, Arabic or Portuguese highly desired;
- High level proficiency in MS Office applications;
- High level multi-tasking capabilities;
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and sometimes intense work environment;
- This position requires 30 to 40 % international travel to developing, post-conflict, and transitioning countries;
- U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is mandatory.
In addition to a collaborative and family-friendly work environment, Tetra Tech ARD values diverse, energetic, and enthusiastic team players who are committed to high levels of performance and who are dedicated to providing superior services at all levels of the firm.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line application process:
- Letter of application explaining individual qualifications for this opportunity.
- Current CV in reverse chronological format.
- List of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information and statement of relationship to the reference.
- A writing sample of a technical nature.
How to apply:
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
Apply online at: https://careers.ardinc.com/ARDCareers/App/USPostingDetail.aspx?PostingId …
No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech ARD is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations – in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech ARD is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- Powered by Article Dashboard direct response television advertising agency
- pligg content management system home business online opportunity
- pligg content management system how does gps work
- pligg content management system homebased business opportunity
- pligg content management system what kind of job can i get with a business degree
- pligg content management system homebased business opportunities
- pligg content management system internet based business opportunity
- pligg content management system based business business business
- pligg content management system writing a business letter
- pligg content management system internet business home based