Job Vacancies Pact
Position: Project Manager, IT
Location: United States of America ( The ), Washington
Closing Date: Tuesday, 15 November 2011
Job Vacancies Position Summary:
This position will be critical in ensuring the smooth information technology systems operations in Pact’s country offices in Washington, DC and globally. The Project Manager may be expected to travel as needed to other offices, sometimes with very little advanced notice. The Project Manager will also be expected to work on an on-call basis in cases of urgency.
Job Vacancies Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage current and planned business solution implementations
* Requirement gathering, understanding the needs of the business, and translating between the business and IT
* Ensuring projects are on time & budget, and scoped appropriately
* Management of changes and problems.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Perform all work safely and maintain a safe working environment.
Job Vacancies Qualifications:
* Must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the US.
* Availability to travel up to Pact Offices in Africa, Americas, Asia and Eurasia.
* Possess excellent verbal and written English language skills, French language skills a plus.
* Possess excellent communications skills, particularly when working with non-technical personnel.
* Strong orientation to customer satisfaction
* Strong sense of personal integrity.
* Attention to detail and persistent.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibility
* Willingness to promote and exhibit team-oriented behavior
* Experience with global business solution implementations
* Experience collecting and documenting business, technical and functional requirements from globally diverse teams
* Experience with international ERP deployments and financial processes
* PMO governance
* Strong proficiency in MS-office, Visio, and MS Project
* Provide day-to-day leadership on project scope, cost, schedule, methodology, and resources
* Use MS project and MS Project server to track and manage projects
* Strong change management skills
* Manage 3rd party vendors as an integral part of the project team’s activities
Job Vacancies Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience or a minimum of 8 years’ experience in lieu of degree.
* PMP certification preferred
* Must have at last 4 years of experience in managing large, complex, global programs
Job Vacancies Disclaimer:
This job description summarizes the responsibilities assigned to the position; however it does not contain an all-inclusive list of responsibilities. Periodically, employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment at Pact is a voluntary “at will” relationship.
To apply for this position, please fill out the online application at: https://www5.ultirecruit.com/PAC1005/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__Job…