Job Vacancies Management Systems International (MSI)
Management Systems International (MSI) is a global international development firm based in Washington, D.C. providing specialized short- and long-term technical assistance. In 2008, MSI joined Coffey International, Ltd., becoming part of Coffey International Development, a global international development consulting firm. Together with Coffey ID, MSI now has more than 1,500 development professionals worldwide, a corporate presence in 11 countries and manages more than 200 projects worldwide. It currently manages more than 20 long-term projects in countries including Iraq, Sudan, Colombia and Russia. Broadly, MSI implements a range of analytical and field projects in its core technical areas, including democracy and governance, strategic management and performance improvement, organizational capacity building, human development and natural resource management.
Position: International Recruitment Associate, Washington
Closing Date: Wednesday, 01 September 2010
Location: United States of America (the)
MSI seeks a motivated International Recruitment Associate to join our DC headquarters office. The Associate will work closely with the Director of Recruitment, Business Development Team, Technical Area Directors and Project Managers to source and select candidates for a wide variety of short and long term positions in countries around the world. This position is within MSI’s fun and hard working Recruitment Department, and based on “The 13th Wave,” our houseboat-office on the DC waterfront.
- Support full-cycle recruiting efforts for a variety of international and headquarters-based technical and project management positions, including screening CVs, contacting candidates, scheduling interviews, checking references, etc.
- Participate in the proposal development process by creating and developing position descriptions, sourcing candidates, creating key qualifications summaries, editing resumes and developing skills matrices
- Train new users on MSI’s recruitment database and make system adjustments as needed;
- Manage MSI’s job postings/advertisements, and check all outgoing ads and recruitment materials for errors; handle the Recruitment Department’s invoices;
- Research associations, job boards and other sources to recruit candidates with hard to find skill sets;
- Represent MSI at job fairs, to individuals and at conferences as necessary;
- Respond to general recruitment inquiries about our company and open positions via phone and e-mail;
- Contribute to the development of new methods to improve and streamline recruitment at our growing company.
- Applicants should be smart, hard working team members who are willing to pitch in wherever needed.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and superior professionalism required, as the Associate will serve “the face of the organization” to many applicants and organizations.
- Candidates should have outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize their work effectively. The Associate will work on multiple projects, all with competing deadlines, at any given time.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in international studies or a related field required. The Associate will need to understand and be able to discuss modern issues in international development.
- Experience living or studying abroad preferred.
- Foreign language fluency, helpful.
- Applicants must have prior office experience, preferably in an international development environment. Familiarity with USAID funded programs a plus.
- Sense of humor strongly preferred.
- This is an entry level position.
How to apply
To apply, please visit our website: www.msiworldwide.com.
Reference Code: RW_87JP5E-30
Incoming search terms for the article:
- saps recruitment 2011
- Saps recruitment
- msi job opportunities
- Management Systems International (MSI)
- msi recruitment
- saps recruitment 2010
- Saps 2011 recruitment
- msi international recruitment
- saps recruitment FOR 2011
- msi job