Job Vacancies International Training and Education Center for Health (I-TECH)
The International Training and Education Center for Health (I-TECH) is a federally-funded project which supports the development of HIV/AIDS care and treatment training initiatives serving healthcare providers in 25 developing countries acutely impacted by the global AIDS epidemic.
Position: Training Development Manager for Distance Learning
Closing Date: Sunday, 28 November 2010
Location: United States of America (the) – Seattle
The purpose of the Training Development Manager for Distance Learning (TD Manager/DL) position is to apply technical expertise in instructional design and training program development and advanced skills in project management and curriculum development to ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery of high quality training and education interventions using appropriate distance learning modalities by the I-TECH Global Network and the Department of Global Health Center for Distance Learning (DGH CDL) in collaboration with funders and local institutions.
* A Master’s degree or higher in Public Health, Instructional Design, Education, Communication, or related field is required. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for minimum education requirement.
* Four years work experience designing, developing, and editing professional-level training materials for adults in international healthcare settings to include at least two years in a leadership role in a complex, multi-faceted project and at least one year of experience supervising the work of consultants or other staff.
* Strong knowledge of distance learning technologies and methodologies used in limited-resource settings to train adults in health care settings including appropriate application and learning goals.
* Strong analytical skills; ability to synthesize complex clinical content and present it in a clear, logical, appropriate format for a range of target audiences.
* Ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making.
* Excellent writing and editing skills.
* Fluency in both English (reading, writing, speaking).
* Commitment to building personal and organizational capacity.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate between colleagues with a variety of cultural backgrounds in a respectful and diplomatic manner.
* Demonstrated ability to enhance effective professional partnerships.
* Strong initiative, ability to develop and carry out work plans, and demonstrated skills for solving problems independently.
* Experience working in team settings, preferably in an international capacity.
* Strong organizational, electronic file management, and computer skills including MS Office, Power Point, Excel and Access.
* Exceptional skill with Adobe Connect Software.
* Successful public presentation skills.
How to apply
For the full job description and application details, please visit:
1. UW Human Resources Website: http://www.washington.edu/admin/hr/
2. Select “Employment”
3. Select “Staff Jobs”
4. Click on “UW Employee Login” or “External Applicant Login”
5. Log on
6. Click on “Search for a Job”
7. Enter the appropriate requisition number (69125)
International Training and Education Center for Health (I-TECH)
University of Washington
901 Boren Avenue, Suite 1100
Seattle, WA 98104-3508 USA
Tel: + 1-206-221-4944, Fax: + 1-206-221-4945
Reference Code: RW_8AV7EG-59
Incoming search terms for the article:
- i tech vacancies
- ethiojobs in curriculum and instruction
- i-tech ethiopia vacancy
- International Training and Education Center for Health
- i-tech vacancies
- health officers job vacancy in ethiopia
- internarional job vacancy in us for instuctional design
- i-tech vacancy tanzania may 2011
- job vacances at i tech tanzania
- I-TECH job vacancies in Tanzania