Job Vacancies International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Position: Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Location: United States of America (The), Washington
Closing Date: Thursday, 24 March 2011
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is the private sector arm of the World Bank Group and serves as the a global investor and advisor committed to promoting projects in its developing member countries that are economically beneficial, financially and commercially sound, and environmentally and socially sustainable. IFC finances private sector investments, mobilizes capital in the international financial markets, helps clients improve social and environmental sustainability, and provides technical assistance and advice to governments and businesses in the developing world. The role of IFC s Human Resource and Administration Department (CHR) is to support IFC to achieve its business goals through the implementation of HR policies and processes to support the attraction, retention, deployment and motivation of high performing staff. The Compensation/Benefits and Performance Management team oversees the design and implementation of these annual corporate processes as well as daily operational support for these key program areas in close cooperation with client-facing HR colleagues in alignment with business needs. Human Resource Analysts within IFC’s Human Resource and Administration department provide support across a range of HR program-specific areas and play an important role in the delivery and execution of HR strategies to support the organization and its clients. IFC is specifically looking to strengthen its data analysis capacity in the areas of compensation, benefits and performance/talent management.
Duties and Accountabilities:
1) Provide analytical support for a variety of IFC’s human resources programs, including (but not limited to):
* Base salary structure design, ad hoc salary reviews, variable pay and performance measurement analysis, budget funding analysis and global labor market survey data reviews
* Mobility benefits and staffing trend data analysis
* Talent management and performance management team support by maintaining, analyzing, tracking corporate talent pools as well as the performance management, promotions and talent review databases.
* Provide performance management system support for HR team members.
2) Team-up with other members of the compensation, benefits and performance talent management teams, as well as other HR program areas (e.g., HR Analytics, Learning, Recruitment and Strategic Staffing) in preparing presentations, reports and communication materials.
3) Liaise with IFC global human resources client services teams to assist in providing accurate and timely analysis on compensation, benefits and performance talent management related topics.
4) Collaborate with teams outside of IFC’s human resources department, including (but not limited to) accounting and budgets, the World Bank’s compensation, benefits policy and performance management units.
BA BS or MBA MS in a relevant discipline (i.e., human resources, management, behavioral sciences, business, public sector management or other related field) and a minimum of 3 years of professional HR experience in relevant fields; Knowledge of core HR processes (i.e., performance management) Demonstrated strong analytical quantitative data analysis skills, with strong attention to detail, accuracy and trend analysis. Highly competent with MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and related software packages and knowledge of HR IT systems; Ability to anticipate data analytic needs and to translate complex data for a variety of audiences. Professional integrity, willingness and flexibility to ‘roll-up your sleeves’ to engage in all aspects of HR work from identification and design to implementation; Excellent team skills, ability to collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues and clients at all levels; Demonstrated excellent communication, writing and conflict resolution skills, and ability to create trusting working relationships partnerships within and across units. Candidates should submit their application (letter and resume) in English. Only applications submitted through IFC s website will be considered. No email submissions, phone calls, paper mail or faxes please. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Also, please note that only applicants invited for interviews will be contacted. LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY Proficiency in English (oral, writing and reading)
Incoming search terms for the article:
- ifc salary
- IFC salaries
- ifc salary structure
- International Finance Corporation salary
- international finance corporation salaries
- salaries at ifc
- Ifc salaries 2011
- ifc salary scale
- world bank salary structure 2011
- ifc india salary