Job Vacancies International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Position: Program Assistant
Location: United States of Ameriica ( The ), Washington
Closing Date: Friday, 15 June 2012
Background / General description
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is the private sector arm of the World Bank Group and serves as the a global investor and advisor committed to promoting projects in its developing member countries that are economically beneficial, financially and commercially sound, and environmentally and socially sustainable. IFC finances private sector investments, mobilizes capital in the international financial markets, helps clients improve social and environmental sustainability, and provides technical assistance and advice to governments and businesses in the developing world IFC’s Human Resource and Administration department provide support across a range of HR program-specific areas and play an important role in the delivery and execution of HR strategies to support the organization and its clients. IFC’s Global Talent Management and Rewards unit is seeking a Program Assistant to provide top-quality client service and administrative support.
Duties and Accountabilities
· Stays abreast of HR rules, policies and procedures in order to provide administrative support to clients both at HQ and in the field;
· Handles HR inquiries ranging from the basic to the complex; channels them to appropriate resources if necessary; follows up as necessary, plays substantive role in finding information and providing assistance to clients. HR Process Management
· Assists the Talent Management and Rewards teams with program administration related to Compensation and Benefits administration, including SRI, performance awards and mobility benefits Unit Administration
· Provides full range of administrative support including (but not limited to) scheduling of appointments, processes travel arrangements/reimbursements;
· Provides back-up support to other ACS staff during absences or peak periods; Undertakes ad hoc duties that may be assigned.
Familiarity with World Bank Group HR programs (i.e., compensation, benefits and performance management desired) and related administrative processes abreast of new administrative initiatives;
· Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of discretion in dealing with confidential information;
· Effective time management and organizational skills;
· High level of proficiency in office technology, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes, familiarity with PeopleSoft and HR Query would be a plus;
· Ability to draft routine correspondence and edit materials;
· High degree of initiative, reliability and resourcefulness; Ability to handle and adjust to a variety of concurrent activities, judge priorities and organize work effectively under minimum supervision.
This is a two-year Term appointment. Open-Ended staff will be considered and, if chosen, will be transferred at their current appointment status and grade level. Candidates should apply through MyJobWorld. Only those selected for shortlisting will be contacted.
International Finance Corporation (IFC)
2121 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest
Washington, DC 20433-0005
Incoming search terms for the article:
- Powered by Article Dashboard beneficial finance
- Powered by Article Dashboard meteorology job
- Powered by Article Dashboard meteorology words
- Powered by Article Dashboard international meteorology
- Powered by Article Dashboard provide support
- Powered by Article Dashboard process performance management
- Powered by Article Dashboard private sector meteorology
- Powered by Article Dashboard peak performance
- pligg content management system corporate performance management
- Powered by Article Dashboard unit