Job Vacancies International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc.
Position: Contract Specialist
Location: United States of America ( The )
Closing Date: Wednesday, 31 August 2011
IBTCI a USAID contractor located in Vienna, Virginia is looking for a part-time contract specialist.
* Draft or review third party agreements and conduct negotiations of terms and conditions. Agreements may include Nondisclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreement, Subcontract Agreements, modifications, and final closeout / releases Administer service subcontracts.
* Administer service subcontracts, primarily with sub contractor, negotiate and coordinate amendments or modifications to prime and subcontracts agreements.
* Advise management team on UDAID contract issues.
* Prepare all contract approvals, funding request, and other contract related activities.
* Conduct negotiations based upon the strategic objectives and established contract positions of the company
* Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) preferred.
* Knowledge of various types of construction contracts (lump sum, cost plus, cost reimbursable, unit price).
* 2 years of USAID contract or subcontract administration experience is a Must.
* Experience drafting subcontracts & Teaming Agreement.
* Experience corresponding with subcontractor administrative points of contact.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com .
Incoming search terms for the article:
- uon contract jobs 2011
- Powered by Article Dashboard construction science
- nworonick ibtci
- nworonick@ibtci com
- Powered by Article Dashboard construction inc
- job vacancies september 2011 in business management
- Powered by Article Dashboard german legal system contracts
- Powered by Article Dashboard international business careers
- Powered by Article Dashboard international business strategy
- Powered by Article Dashboard subcontractor