Job Vacancies Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
General Operations Consultant – Risk Management
Location: United States of America, Washington
Closing Date: Friday, 25 February 2011
The IADB’s Risk Management office is participating in capital project to implement a new Economic Capital and Portfolio Analytic framework. A significant portion of the project centers on the implementation of an Asset Liability Management tool.
Objective of the consultancy:
The Consultant is expected to support the Strategic Risk Management area of the Office for Risk Management in the implementation of the Bank’s Asset/Liability Management (ALM) framework.
The Consultant’s responsibilities will be to assist in the design, formulation, and development of mathematical/financial modeling and reporting of ALM in the Bank’s ALM software, i.e., QRM
* Assistance in the completion of the modeling and implementation of the Bank’s ALM framework in QRM.
* Assistance in the preparation and execution of financial projection runs with building input assumptions, loading and reconciling portfolio data, executing and monitoring runs as well as outputting results.
* Assistance in the development of a comprehensive ALM reporting structure that is based on and dynamically linked to QRM output data.
* Type of consultancy: Individual Consultant
* Contract Duration: 120 Days Full Time
* Post of Duty: Washington, DC
Responsible Office and Org. Unit: Head, in the Office for Risk Management (RMG/RMG)
* Academic Degree: Master’s Degree or equivalent level education in Mathematics, Finance, Information Systems, Operations Research, Statistics or a related discipline.
i. Management of market risk, preferably at the balance sheet level
ii. Financial and/or mathematical modeling, quantitative analysis, or a closely related field;
* Languages: Proficiency in English required; knowledge of Spanish desirable
* Skills: Strong knowledge of MS Excel and Access Familiarity with commercial-of-the-shelf ALM software (e.g., QRM, Bancware, etc.) highly desirable.
Individuals with relatives working for the IDB within and including the fourth degree of consanguinity and the second degree of affinity are not eligible.
This includes staff members and consultants. Candidates must be citizens of a member country of the Inter-American Development Bank.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- vacancies in barbados
- vacancies barbados
- idb barbados vacancies
- iadb jobs
- iadb vacancies
- job vacancies in barbados
- vacancy Barbados
- vacancies in barbados\
- barbados vacancies september 2012
- barbados vacancy