Job Vacancies IDS International
IDS is the leader in providing expertly qualified interagency and smart power trainers and field practitioners with recent service in complex environments.
Position: Subject Matter Expert, United States of America
Closing Date: Saturday, 31 December 2011
Location: United States of America (the) – US & Germany
IDS International is currently seeking professionals with recent experience working in Iraq, Afghanistan, and/or Africa to work as trainers on a consultancy basis at training centers throughout North America and in Europe. Trainers participate in a number of activities, including but not limited to classroom briefings, roleplaying, and scenario and exercise design. Advanced degree and US SECRET security clearance are preferred, but not required (foreign nationals with extensive experience will be considered for certain assignments). Trainers may be based anywhere in the US, as travel to and accommodation at training center locations is provided for the assignment period (typically 1-3 weeks).
Specific areas of work experience IDS is seeking include (gained in-country in Iraq, Afghanistan, and/or Africa):
- USAID, Department of State, or USDA
- Provincial Reconstruction Teams (PRTs), District Stabilization Teams (DSTs), Agribusiness Development Teams (ADTs), or Human Terrain Teams (HTTs)
- UN system organizations
- International NGOs
- Agriculture sector support work
- Infrastructure development work
- Host-country government advisory or capacity building work; governance issues, elections support
- Experience working with international or host-country security forces
- Gender advisors
- Linguists and cultural experts
We will also consider candidates without field experience for a limited number of paid and unpaid internships in the Washington DC/Arlington area.
How to apply
Please send your detailed CV, and a cover letter stating your US security clearance status or eligibility and succinctly summarizing your experience in one or more of the areas listed above to email@example.com.
Reference Code: RW_87LJ2H-5
Incoming search terms for the article:
- sunday observer vacancies
- sunday observer vacancies page
- sunday observer job vacancies
- sunday observer foreign vacancies
- sunday observer newspaper vacancies
- sundayobserver vacancies
- sunday observer vacancies 2011
- observer vacancies
- sunday observer vacancy page
- sunday observer vacancy