Job Vacancies Development and Training Services
Position: Senior M&E Specialist – Home Office
Location: United States of America ( The ), Arlington
Closing Date: Friday, 27 May 2011
dTS is a strategic management consulting firm leading initiatives in social and economic development worldwide. Since 2002, dTS has worked in 47 countries and provided technical assistance, training, communications and evaluation services to USAID, US TDA, and the World Bank.
DTS is recruiting a Senior Level M&E Specialist to support the work of the M&E Practice Unit, providing technical support on M&E projects, new business development activities (including marketing, proposal development and recruitment), project management, and conducting other tasks as assigned.
M&E Technical Support (35%)
- Support international M&E activities by conducting short-term assignments globally, including in post-conflict countries. Assignments include project and mission-level support in developing PMPs, work plans, and other strategic documents; and well as conducting evaluations or assisting in evaluation teams.
- Assist, develop, and implement standards and guidelines for the M&E practice
Project Management (35%)
- Review project deliverables: Review project deliverables to ensure compliance with client and home office expectations and standards. Perform project technical reporting functions.
- Financial/other project management: Monitor project expenditures; review and approve client invoices; perform project financial reporting functions; oversee recruitment and mobilization as appropriate.
Business Development (30%)
- Proposal Development: Develop technical components on M&E proposals. Represent dTS at partner and client meetings.
- Marketing: Tracks business opportunities against public databases. Represent dTS at conferences and other public events.
Qualifications for the Position:
- Masters in international development or related field with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience. Ph.D. degree preferred. Sector expertise and country experience preferred (indicate which sector(s) and countries).
- Prior project management required.
- Experience working on USAID proposals and projects (required). Experience in other donor projects desirable.
- Strong numeric analytic skills, with demonstrated experience using statistical software.
- Strong writing skills. Candidate must provide copies of analytic reports primarily produced by the candidate
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word and Access, including knowledge of spreadsheets.
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Team oriented individual.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com and indicate Senior M&E Specialist in the subject line of your email. Please no phone calls or faxes.
The Nature Conservancy, Arlington, Virginia, USA
Incoming search terms for the article:
- training officers at department of home affairs
- training specialists department of home affairs
- home affairs training posts
- vacancy training officer development philippines august 2011
- training officer vacancy philippines 2011
- training officer vacancies philippines june 2011
- training officer home affairs
- training officer development work vacancy philippines May 2011
- Training Officer at the Department of Home Affairs
- training in m