Job Vacancies Crown Agents USA (CA-USA)
Position: Demand & Fullfillment Planner
Closing date: 23 Mar 2011
Location: United States of America (the) – Arlington, VA
Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a Demand & Fulfillment Planner for the SCMS Project in Arlington, VA.
Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is a U.S. incorporated international development company providing direct supply chain services, technical assistance and training to improve governance and economic growth. CA-USA is part of the Crown Agents international group, which works for the public and private sectors in more than 100 countries, as well as for international donors and development institutions. Crown Agents has a core staff of over 1000 employees in more than 35 countries.
Role & Responsibilities
This position is primarily responsible for the end to end management of ARV orders and serves as the point of contact between the Program Management Office (PMO) and SCMS field office staff in regards to ARV order management. The Demand & Fulfillment Planner reports to the Demand Planning and Inventory Manager and works in collaboration with all members of the Demand Planning team as well as staff in other SCMS functions including the Procurement, Quantification, Freight & Logistics, and Field Program Support.
* Manage the end to end to PQ process for ARV’s – review FPQ’s for stock availability in collaboration with the IM, pass PQ’s for innovator items to appropriate procurement team members, return completed PQ’s to client countries, and interface with client countries through the signature process.
* Manage the fulfillment of client orders in collaboration with SCMS field office staff and managers including the creation of sales orders in Orion, based on approved client orders (PQ’s), and the creation of delivery notes in Orion in collaboration with the IM and field office staff. Manage and coordinate the registration waiver process as required.
* Assist the IM in order management activities – follow-up on changes to sales orders, negotiate changes to plans and allocations as required, changes to SKU’s, delivery dates, quantities or RDC changes, etc.
* Execute clear and concise communication on order to ensure the PMO, RDC, FO and clients are operating in synch regarding ARV orders.
* Assist the IM in managing RDC stocks including the allocation of stock to client orders, both scheduled and emergency orders.
* Collaborate with demand planning team and field office staff for ongoing order management by working with the IM and Quantification Advisor(s) (QA) to develop alternative delivery plans as needed. Ensure sales orders in Orion are changed appropriately to reflect changes made on the order management process.
* Support the IM and demand planning team as required in regards to demand management and pooled inventory planning associated with the other PFSCM clients or projects such as the Global Fund VPP, etc.
* Monitor inbound shipments to the RDC’s, identify shipments to expedite, coordinate with supply coordinators (procurement) to expedite as needed, and confirm timely receipt to ATP and close-out of GRN/ASN.
* Assist in the management of aging stocks – movement of stocks into non-allocating locations/status when Remaining Shelf Life (RSL) levels are reached. Take an active role in moving short RSL stocks – query ICOM and in-country teams and partners for needs, ensure RSL stocks are offered to clients to fulfill short term requests, etc.
* Track receiving and other stock issues and manage to conclusion including damaged stocks – rework and to stock or destroy, and ensure cases are concluded in a timely manner.
* Assist IM in the restocking order process – compile order data – outstanding FPQ’s, FPR’s, and supply plans where applicable. Pass this data to the IM every week.
* Participate in subprojects in support of the Demand Planning as needed and requested, helping to ensure adherence to technical quality, fulfillment of programmatic objectives within budgetary guidelines, and compliance with SCMS agreement requirements.
* Assist in the development of guidelines, processes, and procedures for the Demand Planning & Inventory Management team.
* Generate and distribute select reports – prepare regular monthly shipping and stock reports to innovator manufacturers and assist in generating PARC reports, take lead in writing GSC Report section, and researches transactional issues as required.
* Master’s degree or equivalent relevant experience in management, health, or the social sciences, preferably in an international context.
* Demonstrated programmatic, management, and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with other professionals engaged in international restricted goods procurement.
* Excellent written and verbal English language skills
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and work on multiple tasks
* Demonstrated computer skills in all Microsoft Office applications (including Microsoft Project).
* Must be eligible to work in the United States
How to apply
To apply to this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, along with the title of the position you are applying for, in the subject line. Visit our website at http://www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company. No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate legal right to work in the United States
Reference Code: RW_8EMJ86-73
Incoming search terms for the article:
- jobs in demand in usa 2011
- job fields in demand 2011
- procurement jobs at crown agents sponsored jobs in usa march 2011
- jobs in demand in usa by fields
- jobs that are in demand in the usa 2011
- Powered by Article Dashboard shelf life
- jobs in demand in usa by 2011 2013 up
- crown agents current vacancies zambia
- jobs in demand 2011
- most jobs in demand in usa 2011