Job Vacancies Crown Agents USA
Position: Staff Accountant – Accounts Payable
Location: United States of America
Closing Date: Saturday, 31 December 2011
Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a Staff Accountant – Accounts Payable for the Finance & Accounting Department in our Washington, DC office.
Our Business Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is a U.S. incorporated international development company providing direct supply chain services, technical assistance and training to improve governance and economic growth. CA-USA is part of the Crown Agents international group, which works for the public and private sectors in more than 100 countries, as well as for international donors and development institutions. Crown Agents has a core staff of over 1000 employees in more than 35 countries.
Role & Responsibilities To provide Accounts Payable and General Accounting services to CA USA, Inc.
* Prepare and process all vendor invoices
* Process and distribute disbursements weekly
* Print, review and post Accounts Payable journal entries
* Organize and maintain the accounts payable filing system
* Review vendor invoices for compliance with USAID regulations and internal policies
* Research and resolve Accounts Payable issues with vendors
* Process wire transfers and perform a monthly audit of petty cash
* Assist with year-end Accounts Payable close
* Accurately process 1099 forms at year end
* Update and reconcile Accounts Payable ledger to general ledger
* Perform basic account analysis and reconciliations
* Prepare adjusting and/or recurring journal entries
* Prepare audit schedules for year end
* Cash Management
* Perform deposits of cash/check receipts on an as needed basis
Any other duties as appropriate to the position, as requested
* Degree or certification in Accounting; Equivalent experience considered
* Former experience working within a US Government contracting environment desired
* Experience analyzing and reconciling general ledger accounts
* Familiarity with accounting principles through a demonstrated work history in A/P
* Background in Deltek GCS Premier, Costpoint, or similar accounting software preferred
* Proven experience utilizing the Accounts Payable module required; Accounts Payable module expertise within Deltek GCS Premier or Costpoint strongly preferred
Application Process To apply to this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include your name, along with the title of the position you are applying for, in the subject line. Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company. No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate legal right to work in the United States.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department at ADArequests@crownagents.com . Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.
Handicap International asbl
Rue de Spa 67
1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 280 16 01
Incoming search terms for the article:
- Powered by Article Dashboard form 1099
- Powered by Article Dashboard accounting software
- Powered by Article Dashboard penn state
- Powered by Article Dashboard journal of medicine
- Powered by Article Dashboard sample general ledger journal entry
- Powered by Article Dashboard general agent
- crown agents usa
- powered by phpBB general agent
- powered by phpBB sample general ledger journal entry
- powered by phpBB international business environment