Job Vacancies Cicatelli Associates Inc. (CAI)
Cicatelli Associates Inc. is a highly regarded, not-for-profit health care training, education and technical assistance organization, located in midtown Manhattan. CAI has extensive expertise in all aspects of developing, delivering, and evaluating training programs, conferences, providing organizational technical assistance and research.
Position: Program Manager, Global Health Division
Closing Date: Friday, 12 November 2010
Location: United States of America (the) – New York
(with international travel)
Cicatelli Associates Inc. (CAI), is seeking a highly motivated individual for the full-time position of Program Manager, Global Health Division. This individual provides management and coordination of CAI’s extensive international health programs and is responsible for the day-to-day direction, coordination and implementation of all project-related activities and contractual deliverables associated with CAI’s Global Health Division. This includes coordination of activities occurring in CAI’s international offices and with its Research Department. S/he facilitates cooperation between CAI Global Health division staff, Finance and other departments, as well as technical experts, funders and international partner agencies. This position has dual reporting to CAI’s Director of the Global Health Division and CAI’s President.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Management of project implementation plans (including coordination of staffing and other programmatic needs, timelines, key tasks and responsibilities) as well as monitoring and evaluation plans of international programs through collaboration with funders.
* Maintain communications with national and international partners and donors; act as liaison through written, phone and e-mail project related correspondence; maintain records.
* Coordination of international division office infrastructure (NY and DR offices), including monitoring compliance with organizational procedures, coordination with CAI research activities, and ensuring adequate resources for project-related activities.
* Development and support of project related data collection and monitoring and evaluation systems.
* Work with fiscal department regarding budgeting, reporting and invoicing, including following up on outstanding items with diplomacy, accuracy and speed.
* Management of personnel resources (staff and consultant).
* Report writing that meet contractual obligations, project deliverables and timelines.
* Assure quality of project related activities (trainings, technical assistance, evaluations, reports, etc.) including all CQI (continuous quality improvement) initiatives.
* Provide technical expertise for development of training designs, curriculum, and technical assistance products and strategies.
* Assist in the research and development of project proposals and identification of new funding sources.
* Other duties as necessary/assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & CREDENTIALS:
* Master of Public Health and minimum of three to five years of related professional work experience in international program management.
* Excellent supervisory experience, with ability to manage up, down, diagonally and laterally to achieve organizational objectives while maintaining positive relationships.
* Familiarity and successful experience with grants management and reporting.
* International experience in project development/planning, implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation.
* Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and TB prevention and intervention strategies, particularly with most at-risk populations, strongly preferred.
* Technical expertise that can be utilized and shared around one or more of the following: strategic planning, program development, HIV/AIDS, public health policy development, monitoring and evaluation, training, technical assistance systems, research, procurement, proposal writing.
* Well-organized and capable of handling multiple projects; Self-starter that can work well independently and with a diverse array of individuals; Proven experience and willingness to work collaboratively with others, both within CAI and with external organizations.
* Diplomacy, excellent cross-cultural interpersonal and communication skills.
* Knowledge and use of various computer programs, including Word, Excel and other programs as required.
* Professional fluency in Spanish required. French a plus.
* This position is based in New York City, with international travel required.
CAI offers a competitive salary (commensurate with education and experience) with excellent benefits and working conditions.
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send a COVER LETTER, RESUME and SALARY REQUIREMENTS (required!) via:
* EMAIL to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[subject: Program Manager, Global Health Division] or
* MAIL to: Cicatelli Associates Inc. 505 Eighth Ave, 16th Flr NY, NY 10018, ATTN: Program Manager, Global Health Division, or
* FAX to: (212) 629-3321 ~ Attention: Human Resources – Program Manager, Global Health Division
Reference Code: RW_8A2MKF-29
Incoming search terms for the article:
- cicatelli associates
- Cicatelli Associates Inc
- cicatelli vacancy
- (PROJECT RESUME HTML PROGRAM (MANAGER OR COORDINATOR) -sample -example
- global health jobs new york
- Global Fund grants at Cicatelli Associates International
- deliverables cicatelli
- cicatelli training 2011-2012
- global health new york vacancies