Job Vacancies ChildFund International
Position: Marketing Specialist
Location: United States of America
Closing Date: Sunday, 25 September 2011
Reports To: Marketing Manager
* Manage defined marketing projects on-time and on budget (dm, email, telemarketing, online campaigns, etc.)
* Coordinate tasks and deliverables
* Maintain budget/expenses.
* Is comfortable to recommend solutions
* Coordinate projects with vendor.
* Draft copy (letters, emails, buckslips, lift notes, web landing pages, tm campaign scripts) for specific projects.
* Review reports on program performance on a consistent basis.
* 3-5 years of experience in a project management role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Basic understanding of marketing channels (direct mail, telemarketing, TV, online, print, radio, insert media, face to face, major gifts, email, loyalty programs and other programs to support marketing strategies)
* Works well cross functionally and within teams
* Can creatively solve problems and flexible to change
* Ability to manage projects in a timely and cost efficient manner
* Detail Oriented
* Familiar with result reporting and CRM processes.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
Please apply directly at:
Incoming search terms for the article:
- pligg content management system supplier performance evaluation
- pligg content management system the reef aquarium
- pligg content management system international internet radio
- childfund face to face marketing
- pligg content management system saltwater aquariums
- pligg content management system the tank
- powered by SMF 2 0 daily politics
- powered by SMF 2 0 degree performance appraisal
- powered by SMF 2 0 supplier performance evaluation
- powered by SMF 2 0 the reef aquarium