Job Vacancies Catholic Relief Services
Position: Data Management
Location: Baltimore, United States of America ( The )
Closing Date: Tuesday, 19 July 2011
Manages database details for the successful implementation of CRS’s renewal, sustainer, mid-level, acquisition and special fundraising projects. Responsibilities include data integrity management and data mining for donor segmentation, internal reporting, vendor support, and other data fundraising projects as needed.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Use industry best practices to execute the selects and segmentation within CRS’s relational database for multi-channel direct marketing campaigns.
* Creating queries in Business Objects, Pledge maker and ConVio to estimate record counts, data quality checks, or to support ad hoc marketing analysis.
* Manage internal clients’ requests and answer questions involving marketing lists, reports, labels, etc. and fulfill those requests in a timely manner.
* Document business decisions related to file orders and segmentation such as; suppressions, inclusions, and other data driven components.
* Analyze, interpret, and effectively communicate database(s) report findings to refine and enhance direct response activities and support/ inform the planning and resource allocation process
* Interface with other technical team members, internal and external to the organization to establish internal reporting requirements, segmentation standards and overall data integrity.
* Perform other duties as assigned
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff) These are rooted in the mission, values, and principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and to achieve the desired results.
* Serves with Integrity
* Models Stewardship
* Cultivates Constructive Relationships
* Promotes Learning Qualifications
* Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or a related field.
* Proficient database user, with at least 2-3 years of relational database user experience.
* Direct response marketing background with working knowledge of non-profit fundraising communications programs and techniques is preferred.
* Experience with gathering, filtering and categorizing large sets of data.
* Possess technical knowledge related to report and file generation. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Team player, professional at all times, respectful of departments needs, and completes tasks/projects with the agency’s mission in mind.
* Detailed oriented with superior organizational skills. Must have the ability to multi-task, manage strict deadlines, and to adjust priorities and projects to ensure deadlines are met.
* Ability to ask pertinent and clarifying questions with the ability to develop conclusions and formulate recommendations.
* Excellent problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
* Proficiency in Excel and the entire Microsoft Office Suite. SQL, Business Objects, and ConVio skills preferred.
Mental / Physical Requirements.
* Exposed to a normal office environment.
* Little or no travel required. Note: All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. at the time of application.
To apply, visit www.crs.org.about/careers
Incoming search terms for the article:
- jobs catholic relief services
- relief vacancy
- 22 may 2011 sunday observer all employments
- proficient database user requirements
- sunday observer 22ND MAY VACANCIES
- sunday observer vacancies 19th July 2011
- sunday observer vacancies page
- sunday observer vacancy page 2011 may 22
- vacancies Data Management May 2011
- vacancy data management May 2011