Job Vacancies American Red Cross
Position: Family tracing RFL fellow
Location: United States of America ( The ), Los Angeles
Closing Date: Friday, 11 May 2012
If you’re looking for an opportunity that makes you feel appreciated every day, we invite you to join us. As a charitable organization, the American Red Cross depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Restoring Family Links Fellow (RFL) in Los Angeles, CA. This is a part-time position, 24 hours per week.
The RFL Fellow is the focal point for family tracing case management and community outreach . The RFL Fellow will work closely with the RFL team and coordinate with the Holocaust and War Victims Tracing Center, to facilitate the management of all relevant cases. Specific responsibilities will include maintenance and management of the RFL database; client case management; promotion of RFL services through community engagement; and, representation of the program with relevant partners.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; current Graduate students preferred
Minimum Related Experience:
Area of study or proven interest in social and behavioral studies, social service case management, advocacy & community outreach , or other relevant focus area.
The American Red Cross is a nonprofit organization that offers employees growth and development; team spirit; a competitive salary; a comprehensive benefits package and free parking. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/AA and M/F/D/V.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please visit our website at:
Incoming search terms for the article:
- Powered by Article Dashboard case management
- Powered by Article Dashboard affirmative action
- pligg content management system case in
- pligg content management system drug testing
- pligg content management system family
- pligg content management system secretary of state
- Powered by Article Dashboard drug information
- Powered by Article Dashboard job opportunities
- Powered by Article Dashboard student drug testing
- Powered by Article Dashboard drug test policy