Job Vacancies American Near East Refugee Aid
Position: Vice president: Development and Administration
Location: United States of America ( The )
Closing Date: Thursday, 31 May 2012
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The vp (VP) of development & administration, reporting on to the President, can offer the vision and oversight needed for increasing revenue and promoting partnerships. This includes new business development with institutional funders, grant solicitation, major gifts, corporation/foundation funds, events, junk, planned giving, and on-line donations. In coordination with the President and numerous stakeholders, the VP would initiate and implement a long-term strategy for growth. The VP would supervise a employees of six. The VP would be the leader for all new business development activities with important help from the President. beneath the VP’s coordination, the HQ fundraising team is anticipated to extend funding to ANERA in ways in which have interaction and educate donors and encourage long-term money contributions and commitment. The VP would produce and manage the correct administrative systems to implement these goals and also the overall operation of ANERA. that may embrace some country workplace operations, and alternative non-financial administration. As a member of the Senior Management Team, the VP can coordinate with the President, CFO and country administrators to produce leadership and management of all ANERA activities. This includes collaborating with the Board of administrators. The VP’s responsibilities might be divided into the subsequent areas.
- Lead within the setting of goals, protocols and implementation for ANERA’s grant solicitation.
- Expand our relationship with USAID and diversify our base to alternative funders.
- Coordinate with country workplace directors/staff to prioritize funding targets and joint cultivation.
- Manage numerous stakeholder relationships as well as HQ, field and Board.
- Coordinate grant proposals and concept papers as well as ANERA templates and normal language.
- Coordinate tracking, reporting and analysis of RFA’s and unsolicited proposals.
- offer tools to employees to encourage this entrepreneurial spirit.
- Assist cultivation and solicitation of major individual, foundation and company donors.
- Manage with the president the execution of international fundraising efforts, as well as governmental donations.
- Represent ANERA at choose donor and membership gatherings.
- Oversee composition and review of high-level funding proposals and reports.
- Initiate, advance and oversee fundraising efforts guaranteeing they’re in keeping with ANERA’s values and capability.
- Track, monitor and report on donor income, and renewal, lapsed and new donor acquisition rates throughout the year.
- Devise and execute policies/procedures appropriate to growth and accountability to donors.
- produce and maintain timely management reporting.
- Oversee enhancement of an acceptable infrastructure for gift processing and client relations management, especially, the donor knowledge base.
- Develop departmental and revenue budgets with participation of relevant team members and in conjunction with the president.
- Approve and monitor fundraising team expenses and budgets.
BOARD & COMMITTEE STEWARDSHIP
- facilitate activate board, advisory council and committee members to act as ambassadors for ANERA.
- Facilitate the work of the event Committee.
- Develop and maintain policies/procedures and systems to reinforce economical operations consonant with our mission, guiding principles and best business practices.
- Coordinate with the CFO on money and IT matters.
- Manage HR at HQ.
- Assist in standardization of Country workplace operations with attention to native law.
Candidates ought to be exceptionally knowledgeable concerning non-profit business development and resource generation. robust communication, strategic and leadership skills are essential to success during this position. Candidates should have the capability and need to figure in an surroundings of consensus-based decision-making and highly effective cross-disciplinary cooperation. The VP ought to have a proven memoir of senior management with supervision of employees and a capability to manage multiple tasks particularly on a protracted distance basis. The VP should have a price set in keeping with ANERA, primarily based upon collaboration, entrepreneurship, high moral standards, accuracy and a driven need to form a distinction within the lives of families throughout the center East.
REQUIRED data, SKILLS, & talents
- Demonstrated success in raising six figure gifts from grantors, donors & funders
- Grant solicitation or proposal expertise
- Highly organized administrator with an eye fixed to systems
- data of the center East (preferred) or expertise in international relief and development
- Willingness and skill to travel to Gaza, West Bank, Lebanon.
- Masters Degree – ideally an MBA
ANERA could be a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit headquartered in Washington DC and dealing within the Middle East for over forty four years. Founded in 1968, ANERA is devoted to improving lives within the Middle East and employs quite eighty full-time employees within the West Bank, Gaza, Lebanon and Jordan who are regionally employed and work with native partners. ANERA attracts on a various vary of funding sources to deliver programs and in-kind donations to communities within the Middle East. ANERA’s Headquarters features a employees of twelve and includes a team of six fundraising professionals to blame for ANERA’s new business development, donor cultivation and stewardship, on-line and print communications, and coordination of all fundraising efforts from personal people and non-governmental establishments. This collaborative and highly effective team works in conjunction with the sector employees in raising a multi-million dollar annual fund, communicates with an internet list of over thirty,000, and provides money stewardship to an inventory of over eight,000 individual donors in thirty countries annually. ANERA’s field operations embrace 5 offices within the Palestinian Territories, one in Beirut and a representative in Amman. whereas numbers of field employees fluctuate, they average sixty five of that just one is an expat (American).
How to apply:
Applicants ought to send their CV and transient letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org ; “VP Development” ought to be clearly stated within the subject line. No phone calls are going to be accepted.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- Powered by Article Dashboard sample performance evaluation form
- Powered by Article Dashboard sample performance review
- pligg content management system employee performance management software
- Powered by Article Dashboard characteristics of a high performance workplace
- Powered by Article Dashboard sample letter of
- powered by phpBB close
- Powered by Article Dashboard employee performance evaluation
- Powered by Article Dashboard who is the vice president
- Powered by Article Dashboard sound engineering jobs
- pligg content management system sample performance evaluation form