Job Vacancies American Bar Association
Position: Program Manager
Location: United States of America ( The ), Washington
Closing Date: Thursday, 20 October 2011
Job vacancies The American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative (ABA ROLI) seeks a Program Manager for its Latin America and Caribbean Division. This will be a full-time position in Washington, D.C.
The Program Manager has the following responsibilities:
(1) Supervise DC program staff to ensure full technical, financial, and administrative support to ABA ROLI’s overseas programs in Latin America and the Caribbean.
(2) Conduct business development by writing grant proposals, making new donor contacts, and managing donor relations.
(3) In support of Division Director, serve as U.S.-based manager with general supervisory authority over field-based staff.
A bachelor’s degree is required for this position, and graduate degree is strongly preferred. Experience in management of international programs is required, and experience in management of rule of law programs in Latin America and the Caribbean is preferred. Candidates should also have excellent interpersonal skills, strong research and writing skills, and experience with finance and budgeting. Professional fluency in Spanish is strongly preferred. Occasional travel to the region is anticipated.
ABA ROLI is a non-profit pro¬gram that implements legal reform programs in roughly 40 countries around the world. ABA ROLI has nearly 700 professional staff work¬ing abroad and in its Washington, D.C. office. ABA ROLI’s host country partners include judges, lawyers, bar associations, law schools, court administrators, legislatures, ministries of justice and a wide array of civil society organizations, including human rights groups.
Please note that due to the high level of applications received, we are only able to follow up with candidates selected for interviews.
Job Vacancies Application:
please visit http://www2.americanbar.org/hr/default.aspx to apply. All applicants for regular full-time employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require employer sponsorship.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- bar staff jobs hit counter -product -blog -blogspot -wordpress -typepad -livejournal -forum -buy -cheap
- developmental vacancies in Tanzania
- lattin americas countries bar job vacancy
- www2 americanbar org hr default aspx