Job Vacancies American Bar Association
Position: Senior Program Manager, MENA (Staff)
Location: United States of America ( The )
Closing Date: Monday, 03 December 2012
The Senior Program Manager will have region-wide programmatic, financial and operational responsibilities. S/he will manage/supervise program staff and may serve as primary manager of specialized programs. Responsible for program development, including writing grant proposals. There will be visits to the region in order to assess programs. The Senior Program Manager also assists in managing donor relations.
Education: Must have a JD.
Experience: Must have a JD and at least 4 years experience; experience in working with USG funded programs; experience or knowledge of legal reform issues in region; language proficiency required or extremely helpful; management experience required. There will also be extensive travel involved with the Senior Program Manager position.
How to apply:
To apply, please visit http://www.americanbar.org/utility/about_the_aba/human_resources/aba_job … Due to the high volume of applications received, we are only able to follow up with candidates who are selected for interviews.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- Powered by Article Dashboard state bar
- Powered by Article Dashboard program management
- Powered by Article Dashboard how to program
- Powered by Article Dashboard the state
- powered by phpBB information
- powered by phpBB program management
- Powered by Article Dashboard regional
- Powered by Article Dashboard state
- Powered by Article Dashboard by state
- Powered by Article Dashboard management program