Job Vacancies American Bar Association
Position: Program Associate, LAC
Location: United States of America
Closing Date: Friday, 26 August 2011
The American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative seeks a Program Associate for its Latin America and Caribbean Division. The division has overseas offices throughout the region. This will be a full-time position in Washington, D.C.
The Program Associate has the following responsibilities:
* Assist in the design, development and implementation of overseas programs and activities.
* Develop, monitor and revise program budgets; monitor monthly finance vouchers from overseas programs.
* Draft programmatic and financial reports for funders.
* Provide administrative backstopping for DC office and overseas offices, including coordination of travel arrangements, contracting processes, and submission and review of expense reports.
* Assist with program outreach by drafting brief program highlights for web-based content.
* Ensure compliance with organization and donor regulations/policies.
* Track a wide range of information, including payments, expense reports, contracts, and consultant information.
bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
Excellent interpersonal skills, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, professional fluency in Spanish and English, strong written and verbal communications skills, familiarity with Microsoft Office and internet research skills, analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to work independently.
Experience in management of rule of law programs in Latin America and the Caribbean, experience with finance and budgeting.
ABA ROLI is a non-profit pro¬gram that implements legal reform programs in roughly 40 countries around the world. ABA ROLI has nearly 700 professional staff work¬ing abroad and in its Washington, D.C. office. ABA ROLI’s host country partners include judges, lawyers, bar associations, law schools, court administrators, legislatures, ministries of justice and a wide array of civil society organi¬zations, including human rights groups.
please visit http://www2.americanbar.org/hr/default.aspx to apply. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- Powered by Article Dashboard state bar
- www churchworldservice org/hrsurvey
- Powered by Article Dashboard humane society of
- Powered by Article Dashboard law society
- Powered by Article Dashboard humane societies
- Powered by Article Dashboard society groups
- Powered by Article Dashboard society of america
- Powered by Article Dashboard bars
- Powered by Article Dashboard washington state department
- Powered by Article Dashboard american humane society