Job Vacancies Action Against Hunger-USA
Position: Online Marketing & Development Manager, New York
Closing Date: Monday, 09 August 2010
Location: United States of America (the) – New York
ACTION AGAINST HUNGER | ACF INTERNATIONAL seeks an Online Marketing & Development Manager to oversee the organization’s web presence, manage online marketing initiatives, and direct the organization’s email outreach efforts. The Online Marketing & Development Manager coordinates with Director of External Relations and its Senior Officer to package and publish web and email content, develop and implement overall strategy for the website, and develop longer-term strategies to incorporate new features, new media, and new functionality. Action Against Hunger seeks an innovative applicant who can thrive in a fast-paced working environment while helping ACF reach the next level in our web- and internet-based marketing.
- Develop & Implement Online Marketing Strategy: Develop and implement an online marketing strategy to increase ACF’s brand visibility and expand our community of online supporters and advocates;
- Manage Online Fundraising Infrastructure: Optimize online fundraising capabilities using Convio’s CRM tools to streamline the donation process and enhance donor satisfaction and user interaction;
- Email Communications: Develop and implement an email marketing strategy—solicitations, program updates, quarterly newsletters, etc; optimize Convio’s CRM functionality to properly segment and target email communications; and optimize the online experience for all constituents;
- Website Development & Maintenance: Optimize ACF’s principal & special campaign websites by developing resource-rich landing pages using Drupal’s built-in database functionality; develop and implement a strategy to increase site interactivity and encourage repeat visits; track website metrics and use trends to improve usability and visibility;
- Manage ACF’s Social Networking Presence: Oversee content distribution on ACF’s social media profiles; develop and implement strategies to enhance visibility and engage supporters using social networking tools; monitor brand by tracking online mentions and responding when necessary.
- Staff Management: Responsible for managing the Online Marketing Associate and interns.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Computer Science, Web Design, or IS
- 3+ years of strong web design, web management, layout and content management experience, including:
o developing and maintaining CMS-based websites, preferably Drupal;
o proficiency working with eCRM tools, such as Convio or Kintera;
o experience in online publishing, email marketing, and constituent relationship management tools;
o knowledge of basic coding languages and server-side application functionality (e.g. PHP, MySQL);
o experience in Photoshop and in the optimization of graphics for the web.
- Strong interest in working for an international humanitarian aid organization.
- Attentive to detail with good verbal and written communications skills.
- Works well independently and with direction from others.
COMPENSATION: Salary commensurate with experience + comprehensive benefits package
How to apply
Please apply online at :
Reference Code: RW_87MQFY-53
Incoming search terms for the article:
- vacancy in marketing management in ETHIOPIA in 2010/2011
- action against hunger benefit package
- vacancies of marketing manager in 2010
- vacancies in usa marketing
- Strategies to improve Action Against Hunger
- procurement specialist vacancy cambodia
- Online Marketing Associate action against hunger
- online donation manager position
- marketing strategies for job vacancies
- Marketing job vacancy in USA